Agreement for Application to the 2014 Fishawack Festival:
Read the Rules for application page and then fill out both the Application and Hold Harmless release form (available on the Forms page) and return with the appropriate fee. This can be mailed to Chatham Chamber c/o 134 North Hillside Ave, Chatham, NJ 07928. (Any questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
1. You will be assigned your location the week prior to the festival. Space is limited and will be assigned at the discretion of the Committee.
2. You are to provide your own table and whatever materials you need to display your goods.
3. You may begin arriving at your assigned spot by 8:00am.
4. The festival will conclude at 4:00 pm, at which time you are to begin breaking down your display and placing all trash in its appropriate locations. Early Break Downs can NOT bring a vehicle to the spot until 4 pm.
5. No rain date is scheduled and fees are non-refundable.
6. There will be NO SILLY STRING, Snappers or Stink bombs sold at the festival. They create too much litter and disturbances. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!
6. Fees are:
Payment received by March 15, 2014 - $90
Payment received after March 16, 2014 - $100
Payment received after June 1, 2014 - $150
(if any availibility remains)